Friday, August 1, 2025

Ai generator exercise


 Using https://hotpot.ai/logo-generator/create I entered the prompt: rectangular logo with text "talvarenga's, digital writing blog, summer 2025" with an elephant and tried a few different style.  See below.  I didn't give me the banner I was quite looking for but it was fun to see the different styles of pictures.  I clicked the different styles to the right.  I found that hotpo.ai gives you 75 free pictures a day.  It's a pay site if you want more picture or feature.



Next I tried Canva.com with this prompt: "A rectangular logo design featuring an elephant. The text should read: "Talvarenga's", "Digital Writing Blog", and "Summer 2025". The style should be clean and modern, with balanced typography and a minimalistic design. The elephant can be simple and symbolic, either to the left of the text or integrated into the layout. Use soft, neutral colors for a professional and welcoming look." which I got from chatgpt because I used my picture generations for the day for my digital poster.  Anyway, these came out better.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment